VNURTURE - Grooming with us
People are the heart of our business. We continuously work towards building a robust talent and leadership pipeline for the present and the future, build capabilities and engage employees across all levels and all locations to foster a high performance culture in the organization.
A) Sharpening the Saw - Learning and Development
We believe that Business is People and our mission statement is "To be a brand of global eminence through best in class value delivery by high quality people." Keeping this in mind as a guiding tool with a view to inculcate a culture of continuous learning, we are inching every day towards making Galaxy a complete Learning Organization.
- Our Leadership Development Program prepares employees to become better leaders of tomorrow with alignment to the organization mission and vision. Various behavioural and functional trainings are conducted throughout to enhance the leadership capabilities and functional competencies. We always focus on making it an experiential learning than classroom trainings.
- Management Development Program (MDP) is also conducted. The MDP offers innovative ideas about critical management challenges faced by the leaders in their professional careers. We ensure to send our best to the best of the institutes for such courses.
Navchetana - The Operator Development Program
This Program has been extremely crucial in the development of our operators across the locations in terms of team working, collaboration, personal management and self development.
B) Effective Onboarding
ME2WE - On-Boarding for Lateral Hires
We have robust one month on-boarding program "ME2WE" for all lateral hires, which ensures proper on-boarding of new employees in terms of understanding of our organization, culture, people, products and procedures.
EKLAVYA - MTP / GETP
- The Management Trainee Program is tailor-made for our Management Trainees to provide an in depth organizational preview and infuse them with Galaxy's business processes and technologies.
- Management Trainees go through all the processes during their initial 3 months training period followed by 3 months' training in the process in their area of specialization. The training comprises theoretical and practical inputs on operational, support functions, and project training.
- Each trainee has been allotted a mentor for career and personal guidance. The training will be monitored by the Head of Process and Head People Energy Process.
Recruitment to Championship - R2C
For the very first time organization has started operating in foreign waters to establish new manufacturing units, which has raised new challenges in terms of cross-cultural integration and management. To overcome these, we have ensured training of all new recruits at the new locations under our Recruitment to Championship (R2C) module. R2C is a robust module developed to ensure full development of new employees in terms of knowledge and skills. Learning Management System (Assessment Module) has been established for the evaluation of employees undergoing R2C.